Winter Wonderland Potpourri
Many thanks to our good friend, Andrew Sullivan and others for the links today. The Cooler is back with a splash, over 1000 page views and 700 unique visitors as of 4PM Central time.
It must be the snow keeping everybody in...
An afternoon blogging potpourri...
- Mitten receives the endorsement of the National Review. Here's the line that encapsulates the Romney argument.
At a time when voters yearn for competence and have soured on Washington because too often the Bush administration has not demonstrated it, Romney offers proven executive skill. He has demonstrated it in everything he has done in his professional life, and his tightly organized, disciplined campaign is no exception.
- For those interested in Huckabee's IA schedule, it should be significant following the Christmas holiday. The Cooler has gotten updates that indicate he may very well be in the state from the 26th-3rd. Feel free to drop us a line if you want your candidates schedule on the blog.
- Minuteman founder endorses Huckabee. (What a violent turn Huck's made on this issue since his 'God's Children' comment at the youtube debate.)
- If you haven't read Yepsen on Obama yet, well.. WTF are you doing at the Cooler?
- McCain's path to victory according to campaign manager Rick Davis
- Erik echoes our earlier comment about Huckabee oppo (gays, aids, 'take back America for God) isn't really oppo at all.
- The Register on the Cooler's BOY, M.E. Sprengelmeyer